Private James Bond Island Tour by Long Tail Boat
We offer private tours of Phang Nga bay that include a full day of activities to keep you away from overbrowned and be a private. Tour with private car transfer and knowledgeable and friendly English speaking guide will be fulfil your holiday.
The highlight of the tours is a boat ride around the beautiful Phang Nga bay visiting James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan) but there are many other activities to enjoy on the way to Phang Nga Bay. Just it is private tour!
*Trip will be arrange with minimum 2 persons
- Meet and great our English speaking guide at you hotel about 09.00 am and transfer you to Phang Nga province by private comfortable aircon van, Drive up north to Phang Nga Province where lovely long tail boat is waiting for you. Journey is about 1.5 hours, you will pass by the scenic view of rubber plantation and local life.
- Arrive at the jetty, ready to get on the long boat, Enjoy the spectacular view of Phang Nga After cruising out of the marina you will be amazed by the great view of Simply amazing rocks growing out of the ocean ! The water was simply beautiful the scenery and day was spectacular
- Arrive at the amazing natural cave , the sea canoeing cave exploring begins
- Visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Gan
- Enjoy Thai Lunch at the Muslim Village
- After lunch we make a drive for stopping at Sawan Kuha Temple or Monkey Cave Temple. This is a cave temple with a large reclining Buddha statue inside the cave. Swiftlets also nest in the cave and the nests are harvested for birds nest soup. This temple has also a lot of money, enjoy feeding them with banana
- Arrive back at your hotel